The Chemical Education Journal (CEJ), Vol. 13, No. 1 (Serial No. 24). The date of issue: December 29, 2009.
Asian version in English.
In this issue, each paper is presented by a PDF file.
- [Students' conceptions and conceptual change] Development of a lesson model in chemistry through gSpecial Emphasis on Imagination leading to Creationh (SEIC) by OGAWA Haruo1,*, FUJII Hiroki2, and SUMIDA Manabu3 (1 Tokyo Gakugei University, 2 Prefectural University of Hiroshima, 3 Ehime University)
- [Students' conceptions and conceptual change] Calculation of potential energy in the reaction of gI + H2 ¨ HI + Hh, and its visualization by IKUO Akira*, NAGASHIMA Hiroshi, YOSHINAGA Yusuke, and OGAWA Haruo (Tokyo Gakugei University)
- [Chemistry in daily life, Attitude toward chemistry] Chemical Literacy and Learning Sources of Non-Science Major Undergraduates on Understandings of Environmental Issues by Show-Yu, Lin (Aletheia University)
- [Lab activities] Thermochemical Approaches to Neutralization Reactions between Weak Acid and Strong Base by MISHIMA Saki, MAETA Satoshi, TATSUOKA Tomoyuki, KOGA Nobuyoshi*, and FURUKAWA Yoshihiro (Hiroshima University)
- [Lab activities] Development of experimental program for acquisition of equilibrium concept: from a standpoint of energy concept by IKUO Akira*, ICHIKAWA Maki, YOSHINAGA Yusuke, and OGAWA Haruo (Tokyo Gakugei University)
- [Lab activities] Electrolysis with coin-shaped Li-MnO2 battery as a student experiment by HIRAMATSU Shigeki (KEIO Shonan Fujisawa Jr. & Sr. High School)
- [Instructional strategies, Use of audio-visual instruments in classes] A Lesson Model Fostering Fine Ideas in Chemistry Concerning Bio-diesel on the Basis of "Education for Sustainable Development": Potentialities for Collaboration with Social Study by HIRAMATSU Atsushi1,*, TAKABAYASHI Kenji2, UTSUMI Ryoichi1, FUJII Hiroki3, and OGAWA Haruo4 (1 Hiroshima University High School, 2 Hiroshima Prefectural Itsukaichi High School, 3 Prefectural University of Hiroshima,4 Tokyo Gakugei University)
- [Instructional strategies, Use of audio-visual instruments in classes] Promotion of Student's Abilities in Proper Judgement on the Topic of Bio-energy: Development of Lesson Model in Chemical Education by FUJII Hiroki1,*, OGAWA Haruo2, UTSUMI Ryoichi3, and HIRAMATSU Atsushi3 (1 Prefectural University of Hiroshima, 2 Tokyo Gakugei University, 3 High School attached to Hiroshima University)
- [Lab activities] How Thick is the Laminated Aluminum Foil of Flexible Food Packages and How Many Atomic Layers are There? Studentsf Quantitative Problem Solving through Complexometric Titration Experiments by Shui-Ping Yang* and Chung-Chia Li (National Changhua University of Education)
- [Lab activities] A Convenient Measurement of Oxygen Concentration using Zinc Air Battery by TANAKA Yuu and KOGA Nobuyoshi* (Hiroshima University)
- [Lab activities] Phenolphthalein as Organic Teaching Materials: Small-scale Preparation and Modeling for Some Functional Dyes by AMIMOTO Kiichi* and KOGA Nobuyoshi (Hiroshima University)
General Contents in CEJ
Cover Page of CEJ
Published by: The SCCJ School of Chemistry (Division of the
Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan)
Notice: This journal, including all individual contributions
published therein, is granted by copyright for the duration of
the copyright period. All articles in this publication are copyrighted
by the author(s) of each article, respectively. To use or to link
any article, such as html page, graphic and movie file, and sound
file, on this on-line publication, you are required to obtain
specific permission from the the author(s) of each article, respectively.
You are welcomed to CEJ by way of e-mail = cej-officemail.edu.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Copyright (C) 2002-2015 The Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan.
All rights reserved.