The Chemical Education Journal (CEJ), Vol. 5, No. 2 (Serial No. 9), The date of issue: March 12, 2002.
A special issue edited by Dr. Masato M. Ito, CEJ Editor-in-Chief for Asian Edition in English, ex-Director of the Asian Chemical Education Network (ACEN), Soka University
- [Foreword] Chemical Education in the 9ACC and the WCC by Masato M. Ito (Soka University, Japan)
- [Graphic Page] Scenes from the World Chemical Congress 2001 and the 9th Asian Chemical Congress by Masato M. Ito (Soka University, Japan)
Proceedings of the Symposium "Chemistry and Community" in the 9th Asian Chemical Congress, Brisbane 2001
- Chemistry Beyond the Classroom: Linking High School Chemistry with the Local Community by Ma Assunta C. Cuyegkeng, Chona L. Maderal and Ann Joan H. Vallespin (Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines)
- Things You Always Wanted to Know about Chemistry by Igor Novak ( National University of Singapore)
- Enhanced Multifarious Tertiary Education Opportunities in the Chemical Sciences through Sri Lanka's (New) College of Chemical Sciences by J. N. Oleap Fernado (The Open University of Sri Lanka)
- European Chemistry Thematic Network (E.C.T.N.) Over 100 Chemistry Departments from 30 European Countries by Pascal Mimero and Anthony Smith (ESCPE Lyon, France)
Contributions on Chemical Education to the World Chemical Congress, Brisbane 2001
- Computer and IT Skills of Australian First-year University Undergraduate Students by Kieran F. Lim*1 and Amanda Kendle2 (1Deakin University, Australia. 2University of Western Australia, Australia)
- The Role of Computers in Teaching Chemistry Problem Solving by Rowan Hollingworth (University of New England, USA)
- Computer-assisted Instruction in Chemistry by L. Glasser (University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa)
- Teaching Chemistry in the Information Age: Internet, Online and In-house Databases by Uwe Boehme and Silke Tesch (Technische Universitaet Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany)
General Contents in CEJ
Cover Page of CEJ
Published by: The SCCJ School of Chemistry (Division of the Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan)
Notice: This journal, including all individual contributions published therein, is granted by copyright for the duration of the copyright period. All articles in this publication are copyrighted
by the author(s) of each article, respectively. To use or to link any article, such as html page, graphic and movie file, and sound file, on this on-line publication, you are required to obtain specific permission from the the author(s) of each article, respectively.
You are welcomed to CEJ by way of e-mail = cej-officemail.edu.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Copyright (C) 2002-2015 The SCCJ School of Chemistry (Division of the Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan). All rights reserved.