The Chemical Education Journal (CEJ), Vol. 6, No. 2 (Serial No. 11). The date of issue: March 31, 2003.
- [Foreword] Chemistry and ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) in the New Millennium by Ting-Kueh Soon (Institut Kimia Malaysia, Malaysia)
- [Graphic Page] Two International Conferences in Asia in 2002
- [Teaching Chemistry] A Revised Approach in Writing Lewis Structures by Wan-Yaacob AHMAD and Mat B. ZAKARIA* (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia)
- [Software in Chemical Education] Analyzing Chemistry Problem Solving Using Computers by David Devraj KUMAR (Florida Atlantic University, USA)
- [Chemical Education] Shaping the Future of Chemical Education to meet the Challenges of the New Millennium by John O. HILL*,1 and Roger T. CROSS2 (1 La Trobe University, Australia, 2 University of Melbourne, Australia)
- [Teaching Materials] Setting up the CD-ROM on: "Virtual and Chemical Experiments of 10-th Class in Vietnam" by NGUYEN Duc Chuy (Hanoi University of Education, Vietnam)
- [ICT in Chemical Education] What Role for ICT in Teaching and Learning Chemistry? by R. HOLLINGWORTH (The University of New England, Australia)
General Contents in CEJ
Cover Page of CEJ
Published by: The SCCJ School of Chemistry (Division of the Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan)
Notice: This journal, including all individual contributions published therein, is granted by copyright for the duration of the copyright period. All articles in this publication are copyrighted by the author(s) of each article, respectively. To use or to link any article, such as html page, graphic and movie file, and sound file, on this on-line publication, you are required to obtain specific permission from the the author(s) of each article, respectively.
You are welcomed to CEJ by way of e-mail = cej-officemail.edu.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Copyright (C) 2002-2015 The SCCJ School of Chemistry (Division of the Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan). All rights reserved.