The Chemical Education Journal (CEJ), Vol. 7, No. 1 (Serial No. 12). The date of issue: September 20, 2003.
[ENGLISH | JAPANESE]
- [Foreword] Chemistry behind words and symbols by Tetsuya ARUGA (Department of Chemistry, Kyoto University)
- [Graphic Page] "Hematite" by Takanobu OBA (Joetsu University of Education)
- [Chemical Education] Is a Computer Persuasive ? : In the Case of Chromatography by Setsuro SUGATA (Kyoritsu College of Pharmacy)
- [Chemical Education] Automatic Services of Regression Analysis and Drawing by Using Internet - Excel Type File - by Minoru ASHIDA*, Toshiyuki TAGUCHI, Mayumi IGARASHI, Hiromi MUTAI, and Toshihisa YOSHIDA (Faculty of Education, Saitama University)
- [Chemical Education] Automatic Services of Calculated Data and Preparation of Solutions by Using Internet - Sodium Chloride Aqueous Solution - by Minoru ASHIDA*, Mayumi IGARASHI, Hiromi MUTAI, and Toshihisa YOSHIDA (Faculty of Education, Saitama University)
- [Chemical Education] On Molding of the Display of Molecular Structure Models by Teruo NAGAO (Hakodate National College of Technology)
- [Chemical Education] Calculation Method of Cross-sectional Area of a Molecule -by the Freewares- by Hiroshi TACHIBANA (Graduate Course of Engineering, Tokyo Metropolitan University)
- [Chemical Education] Development of Dynamic Periodic Table of the Elements Suitable to Internet Educational System by Takayuki YANO (Hitotsubashi University)
- [Chemical Education] Having Fun at Liquid Nitrogen Full of Surprises by Seiji KAKIHARA (Faculty of Education, Okayama University)
- [Chemical Education] News Letter Vol. 3 (2002) of the Association of Basic Chemical Education in Japan by Izumi IMAI (Komaba-Toho Junior and Senior High School)
General Contents in CEJ
Cover Page of CEJ
Published by: The SCCJ School of Chemistry (Division of the Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan)
Notice: This journal, including all individual contributions published therein, is granted by copyright for the duration of the copyright period. All articles in this publication are copyrighted by the author(s) of each article, respectively. To use or to link any article, such as html page, graphic and movie file, and sound file, on this on-line publication, you are required to obtain specific permission from the the author(s) of each article, respectively.
You are welcomed to CEJ by way of e-mail = cej-officemail.edu.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Copyright (C) 2002-2015 The SCCJ School of Chemistry (Division of the Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan). All rights reserved.