The Chemical Education Journal (CEJ), Vol. 8, No. 1 (Serial No. 14). The date of issue: September 30, 2004.
[ENGLISH | JAPANESE]
- [Graphic Page] "Framboidal Pyrite" by Takanobu OBA (Joetsu University of Education)
- [Chemical Education] The teaching materials of "the character of aqueous solution and neutralization" for science education of junior high school students by Akira YOSHIDA (Faculty of Education, University of the Ryukyus)
- [Chemical Education] Automatic Services of Calculated Data and
Preparation of Solutions by Using Internet - Acetic Acid Aqueous
Solution, Hydrochloric Acid, Ammonia Water, and Sodium Hydroxide Aqueous Solution - by Minoru ASHIDA*, Hiromi MUTAI, and Mayumi IGARASHI (Faculty of Education, Saitama University)
- [Chemical Education] Automatic Services of Regression Analysis and Drawing by Using Internet - Java Applet Type File - by Minoru ASHIDA*, Mayumi IGARASHI, Toshiyuki TAGUCHI, and Hiromi MUTAI (Faculty of Education, Saitama University)
- [Practical Learning] Promotion of Experimental Problem-solving Skills based on Unknown Chemicals Exploration Experiment by Jhy-Ming Horng and Hsiao-Hsin Tsai (National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei, China)
- [Practical Learning] Meeting General Chemistry Laboratory Goals at a Comprehensive University with Web Based Tools by Scott E. McKay*, Steven R. Boone, and Robert W. Lashlee III ( Central Missouri State University, U. S. A.)
- [e-Learning] Computer-Assisted Instruction in Chemical Education in the Asian/Pacific Region by Subramaniam Sotheeswaran (University of the South Pacific, Fiji) and Deepa Gaschik (Taunusstein-Wehen, Germany)
General Contents in CEJ
Cover Page of CEJ
Published by: The SCCJ School of Chemistry (Division of the Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan)
Notice: This journal, including all individual contributions published therein, is granted by copyright for the duration of the copyright period. All articles in this publication are copyrighted by the author(s) of each article, respectively. To use or to link any article, such as html page, graphic and movie file, and sound file, on this on-line publication, you are required to obtain specific permission from the the author(s) of each article, respectively.
You are welcomed to CEJ by way of e-mail = cej-officemail.edu.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Copyright (C) 2002-2015 The SCCJ School of Chemistry (Division of the Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan). All rights reserved.