The Chemical Education Journal (CEJ), Vol. 1, No. 1 (The First Number). The date of issue: Nov. 18, 1997.
[ENGLISH | JAPANESE]
Notice: Some early browsers CANNOT get articles.
And all articles are written in Japanese using Japanese character code.
Therefore, foreign readers can read graphic pages only.
- [Foreword] Occasional Thoughts on Chemical Education by Shinsaku Shiraishi (Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo)
- [Science Educatrion] Recommendation of Science Education Based on Relativism by Masahiro Funahashi
- [Environmental Education] Development of Integrated Teaching Module on Aquatic Environments -Basic Analysis on Textbook Contents- by Akio Kaga (Graduate School of Education, Utsunomiya University)
- [Environmental Education Using Internet] A Study of Environmental Education by Kiyotaka Tsukada (Ooita Prefectural Ogata Technical High School)
- [Teaching Materials for Chemical Experiment] Development of a Novel Chemistry Laboratory Using Liquid Nitrogen by Takako Kotaki (Graduate School of Education, Utsunomiya University)
- [Teaching Materials for Chemical Experiment] The Dissolution, Namely, Bonding with Water by Yoshihide Sugiyama (Sapporo-Seien Senior High School)
- [Graphic Teaching Materials for Chemical Education] Introduction of Virtual Reality Modeling Language (VRML) and Development of Teaching Materials for Molecular Modeling by Hiroshi Yoshida (Faculty of Science, Hiroshima University)
- [Graphic Teaching Materials for Chemical Education] Development and Trial of Teaching Materials for Chemical Education Using WWW Server of Video Files By Tadayoshi Yoshimura,* Toshifumi Iwasaki, and Yoshihiro Aoyama (Fukui National College of Technology)
- [Graphic Teaching Materials for Chemical Education] Some Experiments in Visualization of Data for Chemical Education by Yoshio Honma (Niigata Women's College)
- [Chemical Information on the Internet] How to Access to Chemical Information by Tetsuo Morikawa (Chemistry Department, Joetsu University of Education)
General Contents in CEJ
Cover Page of CEJ
Published by the CSSJ School of Chemistry, Division of the Chemical Software Society of Japan
Notice: This journal, including all individual contributions
published therein, is granted by copyright for the duration of
the copyright period. All articles in this publication are copyrighted
by the author(s) of each article, respectively. To use or to link
any article, such as html page, graphic and movie file, and sound
file, on this on-line publication, you are required to obtain
specific permission from the the author(s) of each article, respectively.
You are welcomed to CEJ by way of e-mail = cej-officemail.edu.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Copyright (C) 2002-2015 The SCCJ School of Chemistry (Division of the Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan). 1997-2001. The CSSJ School of Chemistry, Division of the Chemical Software Society of Japan. All rights Reserved.