The Chemical Education Journal (CEJ), Vol. 2, No. 1 (Serial No. 2). The date of issue: July 29, 1998.
[ENGLISH | JAPANESE]
Notice: Some early browsers CANNOT get articles.
And all articles are written in Japanese using Japanese character code.
Therefore, foreign readers can read graphic pages only.
- [Foreword] Expansion of Science Education by Shigeo Sugiyama (Graduate School of Science, Hokkaido University)
- [Graphic Page] Sulfur by Shin-ichi Kato
- [Chemical Education Using Internet] Chemical Information on the Web by Soichi Tokizane (Japan Science and Technology Corporation (JST))
- [Chemical Education Using Internet] A Study of Teaching Program for Chemical Engineers Using Internet Service by Satoru Kato,*,1 Kazuharu Yoshizuka,2 Hiroshi Tachibana,1 and Masayuki Yano2 (1 Graduate Cource of Engineering, Tokyo Metropolitan University. 2 Faculty of Science and Engineering, Saga University)
- [Report of Chemical Education] A Report of Teaching Chemistry in Malaysia by Yasuhide Takata (PPTKJ, UTM in Malaysia)
- [Teaching Materials for Chemical Experiment] Taking Kindly to Water - Chemical Experiments Using Ion Exchange Resin - by Eishi Hiramatsu (Department of Chemistry, Fukuoka University of Education)
- [Teaching Materials for Chemical Experiment] Introduction of "Hoku-ri-ken" Research Group for Chemical Education by Yoshihide Sugiyama (Sapporo-Seien Senior High School)
- [Teaching Materials for Chemical Experiment] Back Numbers of the Journal of "Hoku-ri-ken" Research Group for Chemical Education
- [Graphic Teaching Materials for Chemical Education] Determining the Values of RGB Color Code of Chemical Species by Mitsuhiro Yoshikawa,* Sangaku Yokoyama, Masahiro Iwata, Minoru Ashida, and Toshihisa Yoshida* (Faculty of Education, Saitama University)
- [Graphic Teaching Materials for Chemical Education] A Study of Effective Application of Internet Softwares for Chemical Education by Hiroshi Tachibana (Graduate Course of Engineering, Tokyo Metropolitan University)
General Contents in CEJ
Cover Page of CEJ
Published by the CSSJ School of Chemistry, Division of the Chemical Software Society of Japan
Notice: This journal, including all individual contributions
published therein, is granted by copyright for the duration of
the copyright period. All articles in this publication are copyrighted
by the author(s) of each article, respectively. To use or to link
any article, such as html page, graphic and movie file, and sound
file, on this on-line publication, you are required to obtain
specific permission from the the author(s) of each article, respectively.
You are welcomed to CEJ by way of e-mail = cej-officemail.edu.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Copyright (C) 2002-2015 The SCCJ School of Chemistry (Division of the Society of Computer Chemistry, Japan). 1997-2001. The CSSJ School of Chemistry, Division of the Chemical Software Society of Japan. All rights Reserved.